On Tuesday, I got my blood results for my thyroid. All I gotta say is no wonder I'm not feeling good. My TSH was a 27.81 (normal is 1-2) & my T4 was 4.9, which is normal but leaning towards the hypo end. Oh and last month my TSH was a .34.
Today my doctor wanted to see me because of these numbers. He wants me to try Cytomel instead of Armour. I'm a little nervous cause I hate switching medicines cause I'm worried about potiential side effects. I just hope its nothing like synthroid. I probably won't start Cytomel until next week though cause I wanna feel good for my Birthday tomorrow.
Oh and the symptoms I've been having since going totally hypo. I've been SUPER tired, but can't sleep. I end up not falling asleep until 5pm w/o the help of medicine to put me to sleep. The only medicine that makes me fall asleep but makes me able to function is Xanax. Not a sleep aid but it relaxes me. Also I've been getting killer migraines which all of this I think is associated w/ my thyroid.
6 years ago



6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those numbers!!! I sure hope they can figure out some kind of med routine to get you feeling better. :(
Let me know how the new med work! I hope you feel better!
It doesn't seem like you are having a great time of things. I hope that the new medicine helps you feel better.
Happy Birthday!!!!
See you guys soon.
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow. You have got to get feeling better so you can come to the Allen family reunion the 1st of August. Remington will really have fun this year!!! Love Aunt Judy
(((HUGS))) Happy birthday!!!
Poor Girl!!! I understand being tired and it is absolutely NO FUN!!! Now that I've had my sinus surgery I have energy again. I hope they get you fixed so you can have energy too :) So, I was going to wish you happy birthday yesterday but i wasn't able to get to a computer so........
*HaPpY bIrThDaY a DaY lAte!!!*
Post a Comment