This should be fun! My good friend, Celeste, had this on her blog. I thought I would do the same thing.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
7 years ago



7 comments:
Jenni, I remember meeting you for the first time at Applebee's. When you walked in I thought "wow she really is short!" lol. I'm all of 2 inches taller than you!
I remember when Heidi Hired you. She said I think I just hired someone shorter than you! When I saw you for the first time I thought she may not be shorter than me but she looks like 12 years old. Which is younger than me. Lol!!! I love ya!
I remember the day you and Nate got married. I came up with Carter and we had a great time. Jordan and I made you and Nate some "roses."
I remember.... A lot! We've been through a lot together as online pals. I remember pics of you with that cute little preggy belly. :)
I remember when you were little and you would love when I would take you to hang out with me and my friends. We would drive around and then go park in the 7-11 parking lot and meet up with Amy, Pete, Tommy, "Ropemaster" and have French Vanilla's!
Then where was when you were much smaller the TEA PARTIES!!!!
LOVE Dotti
Hey on Wed. at 10:30am Alicia and I are meeting at Liberty Park to let the kids play in the water and at the park. We are going to pack a lunch and have a little picnic. We invited Heidi but don't know yet if she will make it. Let me know if you can come!
love ya
celeste
Random memories, I remember sharing that little bedroom with you in West Valley, and I also remember us hiding toilet paper so we could take just what we needed into the bathroom. Silly huh?!?
Post a Comment