Friday, July 18, 2008

Friends!

Today I had a wonderful visit w/ my friend, Kimberly & her husband. Its been awhile since I've seen her. This was the first time I've met her husband & the first time she has met Remington. Nate & I really need to make a visit out there since Nates sister lives in the same state as well.

Here is a picture of Kimberly, Rem, & I!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute!

Nurse Heidi said...

Jenni, I just had to point out how the color of the shirt just makes you look so good! So bright and cheerful. Doesn't hurt to have a good friend sitting next to you : ). Good friends are worth their weight in gold.

Liz said...

Glad you had a fun visit, Jenni! I think you said she was from Texas, right? I can think of someone else who you could visit in Texas... ;) :)

Heidi said...

You guys should come visit that would be awesome.