I swear we hardly ever let Rem drink Pepsi, but I guess we say the word a lot...lol!
Aww that's cute!!!
:) cool
That is cute. One of my brother's first words was McDonalds from commercials. You'd be amazed how they pick up on stuff!Jerimiah says "now" because I keep telling him to pick up his toys "now" do this "now"! It's kinda cute.
Thats so funny. What a cutie!
smart boy. he knows the good stuff already.
Hahaha, too cute!
LOL!My oldest daughter kept walking around saying "crap!" when she was Rem's age.**blush**Be thankful his new word is Pepsi. ;)
Hi Jenni, it's Cami. Remington is so cute! I love yur blog!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aww that's cute!!!
:) cool
That is cute. One of my brother's first words was McDonalds from commercials. You'd be amazed how they pick up on stuff!
Jerimiah says "now" because I keep telling him to pick up his toys "now" do this "now"! It's kinda cute.
Thats so funny. What a cutie!
smart boy. he knows the good stuff already.
Hahaha, too cute!
LOL!
My oldest daughter kept walking around saying "crap!" when she was Rem's age.
**blush**
Be thankful his new word is Pepsi. ;)
Hi Jenni, it's Cami. Remington is so cute! I love yur blog!
Post a Comment