Its been over a month since I last posted. Summer has been jammed packed with school, and lots of fun activities.
School has been going "ok". I'm not doing as well as I'd like, but I'm trying my hardest. My anatomy/physiology class is just kicking my butt. If things don't get better, I'm looking into my other options: medical assisting, pharmacy tech, or medical office. To be honest, I think I'd be happy with anything in the medical field. Sure, if I do bad this semester I can still stick with it and try again next semester, but the problem is I wouldn't be able to apply to the Radiology program till Jan '11 instead of Jan '10. I guess we will see.
In June, Nate and Rem went to his family reunion. I was unable to attend this year due to a final & a midterm. It seems like they had a lot of fun though. Rem absolutely LOVED riding the four wheelers. Nate's sister was also in town from Texas so we did some other fun stuff like the Dinosaur Museum & Boondock.
We have also been doing a lot of swimming lately. Rem seems to like every other pool then the one closest to our house. I figured out why, I think he doesn't like all the splashing stuff they have for kids...lol. I've been getting pretty tan lately & I LOVE it!Yesterday, we bought a seat for Nate's bike so Rem could ride with him. Remington loves it so much!
7 years ago



3 comments:
Okay....Rem is SO cute! Looks like a fun summer, and more to come I'm sure!
We had such a great time visiting with everyone. I wish we could have stayed longer. Rem looks so cute in the bike seat. Maybe now the bike will see some more use.
Looks like you're having a fabulous time! And good luck with school it frustrating when it's so hard you don't feel like you're getting anywhere....but you'll make the right choice. :)
Post a Comment