Rem absolutely LOVES baths so we thought it would be fun for him to try out the public pool. It has a ton of fun stuff for little kids like him. Did he like it? Nope! He screamed every time we tried to put him the water. Weird kid!
We are hoping with time he will love going swimming cause I'd like to spend a lot of time swimming with him this summer. Anyways, here is a shot of me & Rem hanging out in the lounge chair. He enjoyed that because it was away from the "scary" pool.
6 years ago



8 comments:
LOL...that isn't unusual for his age. My children all went through the same thing.
Take heart...they are all little fish now. :D
Silly Remington. Carter is the same way one year he loved the pool and then the next he hated it. Carter has to do things at his pace.
a lot of kids are like that...have you tried a little kiddie pool to get him used to the idea?
How funny! Is that your new cute bathing suit?
Cute picture! At least he was fine if you kept him dry. :)
That sounds like such a fun way to spend the summer! If only it would get warm!
What a beautiful family picture you have! I love it :)
Bethany
I agree! We haven't been to the pool since due to the weather we have been experiencing lately. I want it to warm up so I can hangout at the pool!
Cute pic of you both!
Post a Comment