Sunday, May 17, 2009

First week of school

I just finished my first week of school. It went ok. I'm still trying to learn how to manage my time & get as much studying done as I can and still be able to keep our house semi clean. The classes I am taking are Anatomy & physiology, nutrition, stress management, and a computer class.

The nutrition class is the crazy one cause its only 7 weeks long. So 14 weeks worth of work is being done in half the time. Once this class is over with things will be so much easier to handle. I got a 98% on my first homework assignment for the class, but only 70% on the exam. I was so bummed after the 70%, but all I can do is move on and try to do better.

The Anatomy class is the one I'm most worried about. That is the class that will help me get accepted into the Radiology program. Its really tough so I hope I can do well!

Rem LOVES daycare! On Wednesday, he left kicking and screaming. He loves going over there to play and thats when I get most of my school work done.

Keep me in thoughts that I will do well in my classes.

1 comments:

Janice and Jessica said...

I will send good thoughts your way. I too will have to tackle this class and it is scaring me to no end.

Love the new header with the picture of your family!!!!