Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sometimes I wonder...

who reads my blog. So don't be shy and post a comment to this post. You don't have to have blogger account to do so. I don't even have to know you, but I'd LOVE to know who stays updated with our family.

19 comments:

Heidi said...

You know I'm always lurking around...love ya!

Amy said...

and me. :)

Heavenly said...

Here!

Heidi said...

I try to keep up with the family even though we are far away. I need to do better about leaving comments.

The Scherbel Family said...

You're on my google reader, so I read every post!

Meagan said...

I do! It's on my GoogleReader so I read it every time you update!

Liz said...

I'm here reading too! Love google reader, but it makes it harder to leave a comment for every post. But I'm still reading! :)

Anonymous said...

I do. :)

Michelle said...

I (crazysheli from BBC) stalk you on google reader.

Amanda said...

I'm here too! :D
Gotta love google reader!

whitney said...

I do! I do! {waving hand wildly}

Megan said...

I do!

Janice and Jessica said...

I follow your blog too. I love that you are going back to school and I just found out last week that I got a PELL Grant and a Commonwealth Grant so I will be going back full time this fall. I am so scared and nervous. I see that we will both be in the health field so maybe we can give each other support, long distance but still it's nice knowing someone else out there is in the same boat.

danielle said...

Jenni,
I would be happy to do your blog header! Just send pictures and info to dantyelle88@yahoo.com

The Staheli's said...

I do! :) And good luck at school today!

Heidi said...

I love the new header. It is really really cute.

~adelle said...

we do. :)

Kathleen said...

me!

Kelli said...

Hi! I read your blog, but I am not a huge blog reader, so my visits are kinda random.