Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting ready!

It looks like I will be starting school on Monday! My loan has been guaranteed by UHEAA so it sounds like a done deal. I'm just waiting to have my student loan in my hands so I can pay off my books.

This semester & next I will be taking care of some prerequisite classes then in January I will apply to the Outreach Radiology program. If I don't get in I'll have to wait another year to apply again. If that happens then I'll retake some of my lower grades & take some classes to get a medical coding certificate. Looking back I kinda wish I would of gone back sooner but you live you learn , right?

Today I met with the daycare Rem will be going to three times a week. Its an in-home daycare. I really like it a lot & rem did too. I had to take him out kicking and screaming! LOL! He will only be going for 12 hrs a week just enough to get some study time in & Rem can play.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic all the way around.

~adelle said...

Perfect! That sounds like a good plan for you and I am sure Rem will be happy having some good play time as well! Good luck...

FitNotQuitJess said...

YEAH! Glad everything seems to be working out ok. I'm glad Rem is cooperating too!