Tonight I just signed up for my first 5K! I'm excited & nervous at the same time. So far I'm running 2 miles. I know for the 5K I will have to walk some, but hopefully not a lot. My running schedule till the 5k looks like this:
Fri (16) - run 2 1/2 miles
Mon (19) - run 3 miles
Wed (21) - run 3 miles
I'll then take two days off of running then its the 5K on Sat the 24th. I'm not a fast runner yet. I probably walk faster than I run...lol, but I hope to finish in 45 minutes. My main goal though is to finish the race. :)
6 years ago



2 comments:
Way to go! It is awesome to set goals and achieve them. I am not much of a runner either, so I know how much work this is! Good job!
hurray for you! Aim to beat 39 minutes - that was my first 5K time, and wouldn't it be nice to know you were faster than me??
Post a Comment