After I change a poopy diaper, Rem always says this: "Bye poop, c-ya later poop, I love you poop. Is he weird or what?
On a side note, I have to say I'm tired of changing diapers but this boy refuses to be potty trained!!! Whenever I try to do the potty thing he says one of two things: "I don't like it" or "I scared mommy". Waaah!
At least, Rem is officially done w/ his binky. Nate and I hid them all one night and I can say now he is DONE w/ that a month before his 3rd b-day.
7 years ago



5 comments:
Just be patient with the potty training. Some boys take longer, the good news is though the older they are the more they "teach themselves" so it'll be easier.
YAY for the binky!
Good luck with the potty training! I just didn't give Warner a choice, he was going to be potty trained at that was that! Have you tried just putting underwear on him?? I thought the pull-ups were useless....
I agree with the above comment that pull-up are useless. You have to be willing to clean up messes if you go with just underwear though. It has worked with Carson so far. He goes most days without any accidents now. I just waited until Carter was really ready. He was almost 3 1/2 but when he was ready he was ready and had no accidents from that day on. I wouldn't worry too much Coreys mom always use to tell me I have never seen a kindergartner that isn't potty trained.
Awesome job on the binky.
I did bare bottom with my son and it WORKED! It helps them learn their body and the sensation of urinating and pooping. Sure, I cleaned up a lot of messes, but he's been in underwear since June. He'll be 3 next month. It isn't fun but consistency is key!! You can do it Momma!
Nice job with the binky! I just took my sons away...it's tough.
Post a Comment