On Friday, I met with my new Endocrinologist (and I really like him) and we reviewed my ultrasound I had last month. He says I have a very small goiter, but would like to keep in eye on it. So in three months I have to repeat the ultrasound and if it stays the same then we will know that my thyroid is just slightly enlarged due to having hypothyroidism. If there are changes between the two ultrasounds, I may have to go in for a biopsy. I'm hoping it just stays the same.
I also asked the endo if I could possibly have a healthy pregnancy. He said I probably could. I'm not ready yet, but its good to know for when I am. We will see if I'm ever ready for that roller coaster again. I'd love to have another baby, but it really did a number on my health so we shall see.
Also on Friday, we went to the State fair. It was fun, but it made for a busy day. Remington liked looking at the animals the best, expect for the Pigs. They scared him...lol! He also went down to the super pet adoption that was going on and we looked at cats and dogs. I was tempted to come home with a cat (even Nate said I could), but I really don't want one extra thing to take care of. It just makes me sad when I see all those animals and if they don't get adopted they might die cause no one wants them.
We have some new pictures, but my computer broke last week so I can't post any pictures yet. I'm hoping to get my computer back sometime this week. I've been using Nates work computer to stay updated on the internet, but I miss using the computer during the day.
6 years ago



5 comments:
I am so glad thigs are looking up for your health! :)
Fun I love fairs and that sort of stuff. Sounds like you got good news from your doctor. I hope everything keeps going good for you guys.
I love going to the fair. It is such a classic fall activity. I think the pigs are pretty gross too. In fact, after I saw the pigs at the Weber County Fair, I decided then and there to cut PORK out of my diet!!!
I hope things continue to be good for you health-wise as well. It seems like you have some crazy things to deal with! I wish the best...
I love fairs too, I'm sad I didn't get to go this year, just too busy. I hope everything goes well for you, I wish you well.
Sounds like fun! We need pics though - Remington is such a cutie!
Post a Comment