Sunday, September 28, 2008

Picture update!

My friend, Alexis, stopped by on her trip from California to Idaho. She is going to BYU-I.


We went to the State fair.








Remington being silly. He is playing inside the cabinet for his changing table.



Sleeping Rem. I thought it was cute that he was using his stuffed duck as a pillow.



This is what happens when Remington gets a hold of a pen.


I just like his face in this picture. He looks like he is saying, "what".


And last picture. Rem signing "eat".

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool picks. The fair looks like it was a good time.

Steph said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big!

Liz said...

Fun pictures! I can't believe how much Rem is growing up. What a little cutie pie!

Heavenly said...

Yeah! Pictures!!

I love the sleeping pictures...that's when can look at them and remember how sweet they are (especially after a hard day.) ;)

Danielle said...

Looks like the fair was a blast! I love the picture with the pen on the legs. I am glad to see mine isn't the only little boy that enjoys doing this. Mine got ahold of a red marker and cover his legs. It is a good thing they are so cute!

Katy said...

I love Remington's cheeks...I seriously just want to squeeze them!!

Kelli said...

Wow! It looks like you had a lot of fun at the fair. That's great!

Rem is so cute. Even with all the pen all over him. Those kinds of things make it hard to know whether to scold them or laugh at them.

Auntie Alfie said...

Wow! So much fun to be had. It's great to see pictures. Rem is getting so big.