Labor day weekend is the Onion Days festival where we live. It was fun, but will be better once Rem is a little bit older. On Friday, they did fireworks which was really fun to watch. Remington actually did okay sitting through it as long as one of us were holding him.
Then on Saturday, we went to the festival to check it out. They had all sorts of rides, but we only went on the carousel. Rem was still kind of nervous on that (some days we think he has my anxiety about stuff). We took pictures though now I wish we would of brought our video camera with us. Oh well, next year, right?
Then on Saturday, we went to the festival to check it out. They had all sorts of rides, but we only went on the carousel. Rem was still kind of nervous on that (some days we think he has my anxiety about stuff). We took pictures though now I wish we would of brought our video camera with us. Oh well, next year, right?
On Sunday, we went to church with our friends Megan & Jared. They were blessing their baby so we went for that. Afterwards they had a luncheon which we stayed for. Rem got to play with some of the older kids there & had only one casualty. The older boys were playing with sticks and one got thrown at Rem. I guess the stick had a pointy end to it because it stuck right into his arm. There was some blood, but nothing a bandaid can't fix. The boy that did it gave Rem a hug and said he was "sorry". Rem was up and running again in no time.
Monday, we went to my grandparents for dinner & to play games. Rem said something funny before we left to go over there. I was putting Rem in his carseat & its hard for me to get him in because I have to lift him up into the van. So he looked at Nate and said "help me". Nate and I just cracked up laughing. It was the first time he has ever said that. He hasn't said it again, but boy was it funny.
Monday, we went to my grandparents for dinner & to play games. Rem said something funny before we left to go over there. I was putting Rem in his carseat & its hard for me to get him in because I have to lift him up into the van. So he looked at Nate and said "help me". Nate and I just cracked up laughing. It was the first time he has ever said that. He hasn't said it again, but boy was it funny.



5 comments:
How fun. My kids loved all the rides at the fair we took them to. Next year it will be even more fun.
Rem looks happy in at least one picture! Looks like you guys had fun. I bet he will be much happier next year and enjoy himself more. Although, we can't not do anything until we know they will enjoy it.
Glad to hear you're all doing well.
Hi Jenni! Just stopping by to say hi! Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks fun!
I promise things like that just get better and better as the little ones get older. I love the close-up pic of Rem on the carousel (the one taken from the front). He's such a beautiful little boy!
Post a Comment