Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So FRUSTRATED

Okay I really need to vent right now.

Three weeks ago the hinges on my computer broke. Keep in mind even though the hinges broke my computer operated fine. My computer is still under a three year warranty so we brought it in to Best Buy. The estimated completion date was 10 days, but took three weeks instead. We called a few times to see what the hold up was. Apparently, they had to order a new case for the laptop. They told us they would call us when it came back in. Well today I had Nate call them again and guess what my computer was there. Ummm where was my phone call.

So I was all excited because I was finally getting my computer back after three weeks. So we picked it up. For some reason, they had to replace the motherboard too and no one can tell us why. Anyways, we try starting up the computer and nothing. To make a long story short they have to send it back AGAIN and who knows how long it will take. My computer was working fine (other than the broken hinges) and now it really is broken...ARGGG! I HATE BEST BUY!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That's very frustrating! Now I know never to go to Best Buy for a computer. ;)

FitNotQuitJess said...

Gotta love computers!

Veronica said...

Wow, what a bummer about the computer! Hope it all gets worked out. Your blog is so cute and I love it!