As many of you know, we have been struggling financially. Christmas is especially hard because we want to spoil our son. I REALLY wanted to get Rem a play kitchen so Nate decided to make him one. In my opinion, this is way better than one from the store.
So this past Saturday, we went up to Nates parents house and Nates dad helped him build the kitchen. We still need to paint it, add burners/sink and all, but so far I love it.



11 comments:
Definitely better then store bought. This has more meaning because dad made it!
Way to go Nate! Looks fantastic. I had a home-made kitchen when I was growing up and LOVED IT! I'm sure Rem will love it too.
That is going to be so cute!! WAY BETTER than one you would buy at the store. Way to go Nate! What a fun Christmas gift.
Love it!!
OMGoh! How awesome!!!!!!!
My brother and Dad are so handy. I think Rem will love it. Hope you and Nate have a nice anniversary.
Wow he is very talented! Those kinds of things are ALWAYS better than store bought. My dad made me and my sisters a play house that we had for years and we were way sad when we were too old and had to give it away.
Way too cool! He will love it!
It looks so good! WTG Nate!
That is so awesome!
Just wanted to say about the financial thing that we always buy big toys at yard sales in the spring, and then save them for Christmas. It is SOOOOOO much cheaper that way!
That is awesome!! My parents made me a doll house when I was little, and I remember it being my favorite present.
Post a Comment