Jenni, it looks awesome! Nate did a great job! I want one now--I might have to see if I can't talk Dan into trying his hand at making one eventually for Anna... Can't wait to see the aprons too!
It looks great! Very classic looking and durable! I love it! Way to go Nate. Aprons... I'm telling you... get together with Lynsey. Seriously, you will have them done in a day.
COOL!!!!
This is such an awesome kitchen. Nate did a really great job. He told me that you are making him and Rem matching aprons. I love it.I will try to get all my presents bought today so I can mail them to you guys. Then maybe they will have a small chance of making it by Christmas.
I'm quite impressed! Looks so cute, and you know it will hold up better than those ones from the store!
Super Cute. I love the classic wood kitchen. It is timeless. Way to go Nate!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jenni, it looks awesome! Nate did a great job! I want one now--I might have to see if I can't talk Dan into trying his hand at making one eventually for Anna...
Can't wait to see the aprons too!
It looks great! Very classic looking and durable! I love it! Way to go Nate.
Aprons... I'm telling you... get together with Lynsey. Seriously, you will have them done in a day.
COOL!!!!
This is such an awesome kitchen. Nate did a really great job. He told me that you are making him and Rem matching aprons. I love it.
I will try to get all my presents bought today so I can mail them to you guys. Then maybe they will have a small chance of making it by Christmas.
I'm quite impressed! Looks so cute, and you know it will hold up better than those ones from the store!
Super Cute. I love the classic wood kitchen. It is timeless. Way to go Nate!
Post a Comment