Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow, snow & MORE snow!

Its finally starting to feel like Christmas around here. I was beginning to wonder if the cold weather would ever hit us. I'm so happy to see snow on the ground, but I betcha by next month I'll be sick of it.

Here are some pictures of Rem from the two snow storms we've had this week so far. According to the weather, there is more on the way too!

These are from Saturday.



...And from today.



and this is what happens when it is time to come inside....


3 comments:

Heidi said...

It is always fun to have family visit. I know how you feel about missing living near parts of your family.

I looks like Rem had fun playing in the snow. I wish my kids could get to play in the snow sometime.

The Scherbel Family said...

He looks so cute in all his snow stuff! And I love that he was helping shovel the walks.

The Staheli's said...

wow! You guys got a ton. Looks like fun. :) That's cute that Rem cried when he came in. Love the pictures.