This Christmas season we are really financially tight so I will be emailing & blogging our Christmas card. Once Christmas is over we will be mailing out a few Christmas cards who don't have access to the internet.
I hope you guys enjoy it! Even if its only over the internet. Love you all & hope you have a Merry Christmas!




5 comments:
Jenni,
Your card is beautiful! Thanks for letting those of us that read your blog from far away share in your holiday card.
BTW, that kitchen that your husband made is AWESOME!!!! He ought to make some more and post them somewhere to sell. It looks so good, I think much better than the plastic ones and you could either add on or customize for those that don't have the room for those big ones.
Janice in Virginia
Adorable card, CUTE picture! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Cute card Jenn! I totally agree with the afore mentioned post that Nate should try and sell those! It could be a side job for some extra cash! I know it takes time, so it may not be worth it - but try!
Merry Christmas! What a cute card. We didn't do one this year. It just seems weird when you don't have any kids yet. I also LOVE the kitchen you guys made Rem! That is so stinkin cool! He's going to be so thrilled!
Super cute card. Hope you don't mind that I had a print made for my display of cards, LOL. I LOVE Christmas cards!
Post a Comment