Let's start with the good news. My student loan has been approved. I will definately be going back to school this semester. I have been waiting to hear about this so I knew for sure & now I don't have to worry. Its enough to pay for tuition, books/school supplies, and daycare.
The not so good news is I didn't do so well on the placement exam. I went up on Monday to take it & it actually put me in the lowest math class possible. Have I really forgotten that much? My SIL gave me a study guide so I can maybe test into another class, but I think I'm just gonna get the textbook for the class so next term I can test right into Math 1010 - intermed. algebra. There is just so much I have forgotten. The way I see it I will get much more accomplished if I just study from home instead of wasting time to travel up there to take one class. I live no where near campus.
Some other important news--
Nate has been sick for the past few days. At first we thought he had really bad allergies, but now its looking like a sinus infection. I hope he feels better soon! I also hope that Rem & I will stay healthy. Can you catch a sinus infection???
6 years ago



3 comments:
If it's bacterial, you CAN catch a sinus infection. My daughter kept contaminating me and the baby, so I did a round of antibiotics, and she's doing one now. It's amazing how quickly her perpetually stuffy nose cleared up!
Bummer! I would not do too well if I had to take a test in math right now - I have to ask Maddie sometimes for help!
I'm so glad that you are going back to school! YAY! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you!!!
Post a Comment