Thursday, April 16, 2009

Math Placement test

ARGGG! I just found out that I need to take a math placement test so I can get into Math 1010 - Intermediate Algebra. Its a class I have already taken, but its been 5 years. I'm a little nervous that I might not pass the placement test & have to take a lower Math class. Its really not a big deal, BUT Math 1010 is the lowest Math class offered online. Which means I would have to take the trip up to Ogden 2x a week to take a lower math.

If it happens I have to take a lower math, I'm hoping & praying that I can get a instructor to work with me so I only have to go to class when there is a test or maybe once a week. I was joking with Nate last night that he should dress up like a girl so he could take it for me ;) He is good at Math & I'm good at English.

I'll be taking the placement test on Monday or Tuesday so wish we luck!

3 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

Good luck with the placement test! If you don't get into 1010, could you take the lower class at UVU or something? I thought all state schools had classes that transferred easily.

Heavenly said...

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

Anonymous said...

You'll do great!!!