Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's go fly a kite...

On Tuesday, it was so nice out that we decided to go fly a kite. I thought it would be fun if we bought Rem a Thomas kite. We ended up going to the local high school so we had plenty of room to run around. Once the kite was up, Rem maybe watched it for a minute then ran over to the tennis courts to play w/ the balls. So Nate flew a kite & I watched Rem bounce balls across the tennis court...lol!

Here are a few pictures...

2 comments:

Janice and Jessica said...

Gosh Jenni,
What a beautiful set of mountains in the background! Which ones are those?
Rem is too cute as aways. When I first started reading your blog he was a little over one. My baby is 19. Enjoy it because they grow up too fast.

Janice

Megan said...

Rem is so big!!!!!!!!!! We were just talking about him today and how we took him on a walk!