People probably wonder "why does she run" when they see me. I have to say there are so many other benefits to running then just losing weight.
I run because:
- It makes me feel good about myself
-my body just works better
-its my "ME" time
-I love setting short/long term goals for myself
-makes me feel stronger
I LOVE running! I'm not very fast, but then again I am only 4'11" which slows me down a bit. LOL! I'm not sure if I could blame my height on my slow pace. This year, I've made it a goal to be physically fit. I started running in September & plan on keeping up with it. I hope to run several 5K's, a couple 10K's, and a 1/2 marathon this year. If you look off to the side of my blog, you will see a list of races I hope to run this year. Anyone is welcome to join me!!!!
7 years ago



1 comments:
Running makes me feel good about myself too...it helps me get rid of my stress and I feel better after. Also, running is strangely addicting. But when you stop for a while it's always hard to start again, but slowly it starts to feel good again. I'm so glad you are running! I'm a little jealous...it's hard for me to do much running when I'm pregnant. I always have to pee! : ) I'm sure you wanted to know that!
Post a Comment