Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Potty train in 3 days?

Is it possible? Oh, I hope so! Rem will be starting preschool this coming fall and I want him to be completely potty trained by then.

A friend of mine told me about this program. It is a pretty intense program for three days, but sounds like it could work. Basically you throw out diapers completely and be positive w/ your child. Also, you tell the child "let me know when you need to go potty". Not "do you need to go potty".

So today I'm getting my house as clean as possible so we can start this program and I can be 100% focused on Remington. It may take a day or two longer since he is a bit older, but I'll post an update on how it goes!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck!

The Scherbel Family said...

Good luck! If it works for you I'd love to try it!