Saturday, January 2, 2010

The new DO! - Locks of LOVE

I have been growing out my hair for the past YEAR so I could donate to Locks of Love. I finally had it long enough & got it cut/highlighted today. I had a pretty awesome hair dresser do it! (Thanks Kate) I LOVE LOVE it!!!!

BEFORE

AFTER

7 comments:

Jake and Jules said...

Jen, I love it! It's so cute!

FitNotQuitJess said...

LOVE IT! I always thought you looked super cute with long hair!

Amy said...

I love love love it! Good for you!

~adelle said...

Super Cute! It looks darling. Way to go on the donation too!! :)

Kate said...

:) I just love these before and after pictures. You are adorable!

Janice and Jessica said...

That is an adorable cut!!! I think I'm gonna show my hairdresser and totally steal it. That is such a wonderful thing that you have done. I would have never had the patience to grow my hair out but I know it was well worth it.

Rebecca said...

WOW!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Love it!! I bet its so much easier to care for, too!!