Sunday, January 3, 2010

Talk confusion :)

When we picked Rem up from Sunbeams today, we got this:


When I look at it my thought was "they want Rem to give a talk in Sacrament". I started feeling a little anxious because I can't imagine Remington giving a talk during sacrament meeting. As we were driving home, I mentioned to Nate how its going to be hard for Rem to talk during sacrament. LOL! Thats when he told me the talk would be in Primary. Haha! Phew! Being a convert I have no idea about this stuff. Thank goodness I have a husband that grew up in the Church so he knows how everything goes.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Too funny! :) Well, I'm certainly glad you cleared that up early on, or that Sunday could have been very stressful! Can't believe all our babies are in SUNBEAMS! Good luck with the talk. How fun!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Well, it's a good thing Primary gives kids a chance to "practice" before having to talk in sacrament. Rem will do GREAT! :-)

Amy said...

Hee Hee! The things we take for granted that everyone knows.
However, I'm surprised at how fast your Ward is doing talks for the Sunbeams. Every ward I've ever been in always puts them last on the list so they have a couple months to adjust to Primary before they have to get up in front of the whole Primary. So many of those little ones would pass out from stage fright!
However I'm sure he'll do great! You'll have to have your hubby help him with his talk so you can jsut sit back and enjoy watching his first talk. Sunbeams always give the sweetest talks!

Jenn said...

LOL!!!! Yeah, kids speak in Primary, and with the little ones, you're lucky if it's 30 seconds long and you can understand the words!