Saturday, April 5, 2014

25 week appointment

I had my 25 week doctors appointment yesterday. Viability goes up to 50% this week. I'm not very fond of those odds but it is better then it was.


My cervix is either measuring the same or a tiny bit shorter. No dilation which is a good thing.

Baby is weighing 1.5 lbs. I'm told that is a good weight for 25 weeks.

At every appointment I get a shot of progesterone. I'm not a fan of the side effects but I'm willing to do anything to keep baby boy in a little longer.

I hope we will be blessed with one more week! Viability goes up quite a bit in week 26. Baby stay in & warm! Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

Thank you for the updates. I do keep you in my thoughts. STAY BABY AND GROW! :)

OUR Coop said...

Great news! you are one strong Mama ;)