Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bed rest is hard!

When I was put on bed rest I didn't realize how hard it would be. The truth is I didn't know how long I'd be on bed rest. When we were given the news we thought that the baby would come soon that we give bed rest to try. That was almost 4 weeks ago. 

Don't get me wrong I am so glad that the baby has stayed inside! I just hope he continues to stay where he is. 
Now back to the topic of bed rest and why is so hard. Basically I have to stay in bed or laying on the couch. I am allowed to get up to make simple meals for myself like a turkey sandwich, use the restroom, and shower. Any other responsibilities my husband has to take care of. He has a lot on his plate. 
On bed rest there isn't much you can do. I spend my days watching Netflix, Reading books, and playing games on my phone. Afterwhile those things get old.
My body is starting to get sore from laying in bed all day. It takes a toll how you feel emotionally. It is hard.
The good news is but I am still pregnant. And as the days by the odds get better for baby boy. So yes bed rest is hard but if this is helping him to stay in a little bit longer then it will be worth it.

1 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I can only imagine. You're preparing to have a very special spirit join your family. HANG IN THERE!