One of my friends had this on her blog so I thought it would be fun to do.
1. Were you married at the time of the birth? yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were shocked, but excited. We weren't preventing, but we also didn't think I'd get pregnant so fast.
3. How old were you? 23
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was bored one night after work and decided to take a pg test for fun. My period was suppose to come that day so I thought what the heck. I was shocked and thought it was defective in some way. Next morning, I had Nate run to the store to get another one & it came out positive as well...lol!
5. Who did you tell first? Nate of course
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes
7. Due date: November 12th
8. Did you deliver child early or late? Early. I was induced due to Gestational Diabetes.
9. Did you have morning sickness? All nine months. It was the worst EVER!
10. What did you crave? Pretzels & sonic tator tots
11. Who irritated you the most? Women who could gain weight easily w/ pregnancy. Which is most of the population...lol. Also women who didn't have GD.
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? It depends on where you start counting. From my pre-pg weight, 17 lbs. After I lost a ton of weight in the first trimester, 32 lbs.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Just losing a ton of weight and GD.
15. Where did you give birth to your child? Timpanogos
16. How many hours were you in labor? 10 hrs of induced labor. After that I had a c-section. Rem got stuck on his way out ;) If you know me, you would know why...lol.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Nate
18. Who watched? Nate
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had an epi after my first major contraction.
20. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs 3 oz
21. Why did you name him/her the name you picked? We were between Remington & Calvin. When he was born, we definately thought it looked more like a Remington. No real reason why. We just liked those names.



3 comments:
CUTE! They really grow up too fast, don't they? I hope you guys are doing well.
Hey thanks for telling about your first baby. I LOVE hearing the stories behind our little ones!
That is such a sweet picture, Jenni.
Post a Comment