We'd like to announce the death of Rem's blankie. This blankie was his favorite & he loved it so much. He loved hooking his toes between the yarn in the blanket & dragging it around the house. We really don't know exactly what happened to the blankie, but this morning we noticed there was a BIG hole in the middle of it. Luckily, Nates mom had made him another one back in February. Hopefully he can form a bond with that one.



6 comments:
The picture of Rem under the blanket with his face in the hole is just too cute. I hope he likes his other blanket just as much.
Aw, too bad! What a cute blanket. And Rem is adorable playing with it. :)
Awwwww...sadness.
I cried the day we had to, um, make dd1's lovey disappear. It just seemed like we were throwing away (um...making disappear) part of her babyhood.
:'(
*laugh* Those are the cutest pictures. He obviously loved that blanket. Hope he'll enjoy the new one just as much.
Cute pictures...but a very VERY sad day! I hope that day never happens to us as I dread just having to WASH Jerimiah's blanket. The last time the world literally STOPPED!
My the poor blankie rest in peace. It was obviously well-loved.
Love the face in the blanket pic-so cute!
Post a Comment