Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sand Dunes

This Saturday we went to the Sand Dunes with Nates family.
Nates crazy hair after a ride on the 4 wheeler.

This picture makes me laugh each time I look at it. Nate was getting a picture of this guys bike, but also got his butt in the picture...LOL!
Nate & Rem on the 4 wheeler. Rem couldn't get enough of them.


Nate buried Dustin (his lil' bro) in the sand twice.


5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Looks way fun! Sounds like it was a good choice to go! And Rem looks like he had a blast.

Meagan said...

Jenni, I swear I saw your husband at Applebee's today. I was with my hubby and daughter.

He was with 2 other guys (older than him)... they were all in blue shirts. They looked like IHC engineer shirts, but I haven't seen what they wear lately (worked there for 7 years). But, I am not sure if that is even where he works anyway, so I could be totally off. I thought his shirt said "Steris" on it, which is a medical equipment company... so I thought it really might be him.

But, I'm a chicken. I was sure it was him but didn't dare say anything. Anyway, tell him if he saw crazy lady was staring at him to not be afraid!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Looks like fun! Rem is just adorable.

Heidi said...

How fun. I wish we lived close enough to do things like that with the family.

Heavenly said...

LOL at the picture of the gentleman's rear end. You can see him looking around wondering why that weirdo is taking a picture of him bent over. LOLOLOL!

Thanks for the address. :)