My friend, Heidi, had this on her blog so I decided to also post things that make my life a bit easier.
For those that formula feed, I love the new Similac! Its not in a can where you have to go fishing for the scoop & get formula stuck all over your wet hands. This container the scoop hooks on to the lid so its right there when you open it. Greatest idea EVER!

This product makes cleaning bottles so much easier. All you really have to clean is the nipple. I don't mind forking over the extra cash for them because it lessens my time cleaning.

This mop cleans so well. Plus the mop head is machine washable. So far its the only one I have liked.

Dole fruit bowls taste the best! I love that I can just open a bowl and there is my fruit. A can of fruit is way too big for me & I feel like I have to finish the whole thing. Plus this a good way to take your fruit with you w/o making a mess.


Can you tell that I like Clorox products?!? I just started using these toilet tablets recently & they make my toilet stay cleaner so much longer. And I love how it makes my toilet smell too.

Now on to sippy cups. I have two favorites. Both of them are way easy to clean. The first one is cheaper so you can buy more if needed. And the others are more expensive put well worth the money invested into it. First ones, is the take and toss sippy cups & the second is the first years insulated cups.


I invite anyone to post about what makes their lives easier. Thanks Heidi!



3 comments:
What a fun idea!! I have never seen that formula... awesome!
Thanks for doing this! I was excited about the new formula cans, too - but we are all done with formula. :( I almost want to buy some just to try it out!
I love the take n toss sippy cups. I don't feel bad that they get lost or left behind when we go places.
Post a Comment