Thursday, October 16, 2008

No news = Bad news

I don't think I got the job at Payless. I'm taking it since they didn't get back to me that they didn't want me for the job despite my experience. I'm hoping something will turn up though. I'm still applying to places & hopefully I'll get a call back soon. It would just be nice to have some extra income.

I've been keeping myself busy with working on Remington birthday invites. I'll be mailing them out tomorrow. If you are family & live close by, you will probably be getting one in the next few days. Here is a copy of it though w/ our personal info crossed out.

Rem has learned how to climb on counters from the chair he is sitting in. I learned this by putting Rem in a chair to have a banana and this is what I found.
Anyways, thats all the updates for now. Please do keep us in your prayers that I will find a job. Thanks.

1 comments:

Steph said...

What a stinker! It's a good thing he's so cute or he'd be in a lot more trouble. ;) His b-day card is way cute. School is going well for us, although I'm counting down the days until I'm done! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We'll definitely keep you in our prayers about finding a job. Good luck!