Lately money has been tight for us. As it is for most people right now. So I decided to apply for some jobs. Well the other day we walked into Payless to get Remington some new shoes. While we were in there a girl came in and asked if they were hiring. And they WERE! For those who don't know me, I have about 2 years experience at Payless. I let the manager know & she gave me an application & she wrote down my name. Today she called me and told me I had to take the prescreening test over again being that I haven't worked for Payless for about 4 years. Wow has it really been that long! LOL! So this Wednesday I'm gonna go in & take it. Hopefully I pass it once again. I think I'll do fine, but I'm still worried about the what ifs. I'm just hoping & praying I get this job to help out a bit.
I'll keep you all posted! I'm sure all my old payless friends will get a kick out of this!
6 years ago



14 comments:
Wow. Good luck, Jen!
What a cool co-ink-ee-dink!
Cool!
It must have been meant to be. I love it when stuff like that happens. It is like life just makes things happen for you! Good luck. I am sure you will get it. :)
OHHH! Awesome! I hope it happens!
Good Luck! They would be crazy to not hire you!
Getting sucked back in, eh?? That's great! Who is the manager these days? Maybe I can drop a good word for you! I still have a little pull around there!
LOL Heidi! I don't remember what the managers name is. Its at the Payson Payless though.
Good luck!
Good luck! I'm sure they'll love you as much as we all do!
Good luck!! I'm sure you will get it.
Sooooo...did you get the job?
I will be thinking about you. I hope you get the job!
Good luck.!! I am sure you will get the job. Well, Payless is my favorite store to shop in.
Post a Comment