Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday Party Pics!

Yesterday Remingtons birthday party was way fun! All went well except I couldn't find the #2 candle I had bought the day before. So we just put two individual candles on it instead. Being that Rem didn't take a nap, he started getting grumpy after he opened his first present. I'll upload the videos this week so you'll know what I mean.

I picked my favorite pictures from the party. I couldn't post all of them because there are over 100.
Picture of Rems outfit
Lots of balloons
Decorations
Cars Balloon

Nate & the HUGE pizza

Dustin & Remington

Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. They tried fitting his name ;)

Remington with Grandma
Blowing out his candles


Family picture


Eating Cake

Kissing Mommy

Eating more cake

Opening presents
Same card, different people...


Rem w/ Grandma Carolyn & Grandpa Rey

Megan & I

One more of Remington

5 comments:

DaNae said...

Happy Birthday, Remington!! What a cute birthday outfit! I love all the pictures... that pizza is incredible! lol. You have the cutest family!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Looks like a great b-day!!!

Heidi said...

Where on earth did you get that pizza? That is nuts! I can't believe he is 2 already! Time is just flying by!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Looks like you had fun and a good turn out! Where's that pizza from!?!?!? WOW!!!!

Auntie Alfie said...

Happy birthday, Rem! It looks like you had lots of fun. I'm sorry I had to work; we miss everyone.