Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voting & snow

Yesterday morning Nate went to vote. The person he voted for isn't the one who won the election. I didn't vote because I waited too long to register. I'm not sure if I would of gone anyway due to the bad weather. Anyways, when Nate got back Rem wanted to wear his "I voted" sticker.

When we woke up this morning there was about an inch of snow on the ground. I knew Rem would want to play in it. So I got him up & we were outside at 8:30 am. First time, I've been dressed and ready that early in the morning...lol! Here are some shots we got of him in the snow.



I was hoping we would get more snow later on today but we didn't. I'm sure lots of snow will come soon enough. I'm just excited to make a snowman eventually with Remington.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Rem is so dang cute! And getting so big! His birthday is tomorrow isn't it!??? Crazy! Well, cute pictures. :)

Lisa said...

FUN!!!

FitNotQuitJess said...

First...HAPPY BIRTHDAY REM!

Second...did you say you WOKE HIM UP at 8:30 am? I would LOVE that, although, I am loving 7 over 530, which is when Jerimiah thought day used to start.

You're a great mom, Jerimiah won't get to play in the snow EVER unless someone else takes him out as I will not subject myself to the cold. Anyway,

Tricia Bagley said...

Happy birthday to Rem! It's Lincoln's birthday as well!