Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Remington!

Remington has grown up so fast. He is now 2 years old & almost half my size...lol! I think he will be taller than mommy one day. I hate how time goes by so quickly. I still call Rem "my baby" but I know he is growing into a precious little boy. I love him so very much. I love being able to see him grow into a sweet boy and all the fun we have together. Our days are full of singing, signing, learning, & sesame street. I'm not sure when we'll be able to have another baby in our house so I'm grateful that he still enjoys cuddling & rocking with mommy in the rocking chair. Remington brings a smile to our faces each and every day. Life would be no fun without our little Remington.
To celebrate Rems birthday I will post a few pictures from the past 2 years.
Just born. I love this picture.


A few weeks old...
Four months old...

7 months. First haircut.

One years old....

17 months....

23 months....


On Saturday, we will be having Remingtons 2nd birthday party. So look forward to more pictures then.

3 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

What a handsome kid. It's always fun to watch them grow up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Heavenly said...

Happy birthday Remington!

Veronica said...

What a sweetie! He has such GORGEOUS eyes!