Sorry I didn't get to look at blogs yesterday but I noticed nobody commented. ANYWAY, it could be any number of things. Has it cleared up any? It could just be allergies and he's itchy so try some Benidryl. Let me know
Hey it's Kate from NBBC. My DS eyeslook the same way when his immune system gets a little worn down. It is from allergies. Sometimes his comes with that gunky matter in his eyes that looks like pink eye but the white of his eyes are still white so no pink eye just all allergies. We use Benedryl cold and allergy. That is what works for him but use whatever allergy stuff wors for you. Good luck. Makes ya sick when they look like they dont feel good hu? His eyes are stunning anyway sick or not.
I don't have much to add to all the other advice...just wanted to say that Rem has just absolutely beautiful eyes (I'm sure you get that all the time). They're just gorgeous.
Hey I would say it could be a cold. My kids when they get colds their eyes go red too. If they start to water or goop up see the doc. they can get you some drops for them!
7 comments:
Sorry I didn't get to look at blogs yesterday but I noticed nobody commented. ANYWAY, it could be any number of things. Has it cleared up any? It could just be allergies and he's itchy so try some Benidryl. Let me know
I would say allergies, too. No fun.
I say allergies of some sort. Carson has red eye like that sometimes.
Yeah, I agree, maybe allergies. Doesn't look like anything to serious. Benadryl would probably help. If it gets any worse call the doc. ;)
Hey it's Kate from NBBC. My DS eyeslook the same way when his immune system gets a little worn down. It is from allergies. Sometimes his comes with that gunky matter in his eyes that looks like pink eye but the white of his eyes are still white so no pink eye just all allergies. We use Benedryl cold and allergy. That is what works for him but use whatever allergy stuff wors for you. Good luck. Makes ya sick when they look like they dont feel good hu? His eyes are stunning anyway sick or not.
I don't have much to add to all the other advice...just wanted to say that Rem has just absolutely beautiful eyes (I'm sure you get that all the time). They're just gorgeous.
Hey I would say it could be a cold. My kids when they get colds their eyes go red too. If they start to water or goop up see the doc. they can get you some drops for them!
Post a Comment