Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pee in the Potty!

Thats right! This evening Rem peed in the potty for the very first time. For the past few days, I have been taking Rem to the potty every few hours. More so to get him used to the idea. Well after our trip to Wal-mart I decided to some potty time with him. As we sat there, I heard something. Could it be? Yes, it was pee. Wahooo! Rem was rewarded w/ snickers & M&Ms.

Today we went to Walmart to pick up our Thanksgiving turkey. I decided to see if they had the Gerber training pants that my friends have been talking about. They had them, but they only ones they had in his size were the girl ones. They'll do for now. I just don't know when to introduce the training pants. Should I wait until he is more comfortable going on the potty or just do it now? After all, he is only two so not a huge rush. I do like the idea of saving money on diapers though.

1 comments:

Heavenly said...

Yeah for Rem!!!

I'd wait just a little longer until he is starting to show a more consistent pattern. But, that's just me.