This Saturday I got together with some of my friends and we made some freezer meals together. It was so much fun! It was so worth it for the cost too! There was four of us and we made 7 meals each. It only cost $25 dollars per person. Talk about a steal!
So I was wondering for those who do freezer meals, what are your favorite recipes? What stuff do you think freezes the best?
7 years ago



2 comments:
How fun and what a steal! I'm super-jealous. I've never actually made any freezer meals, so I'm no help-sorry.
I freeze enchiladas a lot because my recipe makes enough to feed an army. And, they're SO yummy-- on a night when I have no time to cook it's great to have an easy meal that tastes so good.
I also freeze chicken & broccoli casserole, all sorts of soup (especially taco soup), chicken cordon bleu, and a lot more.
If you want any recipes just let me know. I have a whole cookbook dedicated to freezer recipes... you can make 30 meals in one day! I'd be happy to share the recipes if you are interested.
Post a Comment