We had a pretty good Halloween. We did do a lot of travelling to visit Nates parents & my grandparents. Rem & I (Nate was still at work) went to Nates dads work and went to a Halloween party there. It was fun. Then we headed down to my Grandmas for some yummy soup & Rem got to do some trick or treating with my Grandpa. We also played a game of ticket to ride and finally one my first game...yay!
6 years ago



5 comments:
I love Rem's Halloween costume. He's getting really big!
I love the pics. Rem is so cute!
What a cutie! Looks like lots of fun!
That is a really good idea. And who doesn't love otter pops?! Rem is so cute is his little monkey outfit too. Oh yeah, do you really know someone who would take our kitty? That would be awesome
Hmmm...I'll have to remember Otter Pops next year. LOL
Post a Comment